Friday, August 26, 2011

Top 5 Games I Want

1. FIFA 12 (Own)

This game will be so much better than FIFA 11, which I did not like that much. I have a countdown going on in my head for this game. The Player Impact Engine is probably the best innovation in the FIFA series.

2. Assassins Creed: Revelations (Own)

As soon as I finished Brotherhood I wanted to know what happened to Desmond. This game is one that I must play. There have been many new additions to the game that were not in Brotherhood. The hook blade and bombs are what I think are the coolest.

3. Modern Warfare 3 (Borrowed)

I cant wait to continue Captain Price and Soap's story. Also, I want to play the multiplayer mode in this game, hopefully it is better than Black Ops.

4. Mass Effect 3 (Haven't Played)

I have never played Mass Effect, but these games look so good. I can't wait to play this game and the others in the series. The Kinect integration is pretty sick too

5. Batman: Arkham City (Haven't Played)

This game looks epic. The graphics look so good and I just want to beat up some bad guys as Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment